PT Aero Systems Indonesia, formerly known as PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia, was established in 2005. At the beginning, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) owned 51% shares in this company, while the remaining 49% was owned by Lufthansa System AG (LSY). On January 29, 2009 there was a transfer of share ownership from LSY to PT Aero Wisata.
ASYST is IT solution provider who focuses on transportation and travel industry include Airline, Transportation and Travel Solutions, Infrastructure Hosting and Managed Services, System Integration and Software Development and Business Consultancy. ASYST service covers within Indonesia region as well as all over the world.