Together with Product Management Team and
Project Manager defines Software Requirements Specification based on end user business needs.
Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
Identify project stakeholders and user classes. Write a document about user class characteristic and their responsibilities.
- Create and maintain application system design. These documents are includes Use Case Specification, Supplementary/Technical Specification, and UML diagrams (Use Case, Class, Sequence, Deployment, etc).
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, matrices, simple tables, where appropriates
- Prepares detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Provides assistance, guidance and system-related training to customers together with Product Management.
- Bachelor's Degree (S-1) in Computer Science / Information Technology / Mathematics or other related field from reputable University.
- Experienced in source code versioning as well as C++ is an advantage.
- Experienced in Unified Software Development Process (RUP), Object Oriented Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming Languages.
- Familiar with Object Oriented programming, experience with some object oriented languages (such as C/C++, Java, PHP, Pascal, etc) is an advantage.
- Familiar with data base systems.
- Knowledge of internet application design as well as Host application design.
- Have good Object Oriented Programming concept.
- Have knowledge of internet application design as well as Host application design.
- Familiar with database systems.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
If you feel that you're the one we're looking for, please send your CV and application letter to: email@example.com not later than 3 (three) weeks from the date of this job advertisement.